Well, that is the city of our youth, first and probably most of the feelings, emotions, successes and failures happened. I really wish I did not have to leave Klaipeda but you know ... first things first. Do you have any plans for coming to Klaipeda this year?
I'm not sure about the plans yet, but yes, I also wish I didn't have to leave it :) On the other hand, everything happens for a reason, and I'm really happy it's all the way it is now.
2 comments:
Well, that is the city of our youth, first and probably most of the feelings, emotions, successes and failures happened. I really wish I did not have to leave Klaipeda but you know ... first things first.
Do you have any plans for coming to Klaipeda this year?
I'm not sure about the plans yet, but yes, I also wish I didn't have to leave it :) On the other hand, everything happens for a reason, and I'm really happy it's all the way it is now.
Post a Comment